International Insurance Litigation Attorneys in New Orleans
Skilled Representation in the U.S. and Worldwide
The New Orleans law firm of Stephenson, Chávarri & Dawson has a sophisticated international insurance litigation practice, which serves the needs of insurers operating in Louisiana, across the United States and in countries across the globe.
The international scope and multilingual capabilities of the firm make Stephenson, Chávarri & Dawson a logical choice to represent insurers in international insurance litigation and in dealings in which the insured party speaks Spanish or French. Clients benefit from the assistance and services of an attorney who is also a translator and interpreter, particularly when the need arises to translate oral or written statements, depositions and examinations under oath.
Firm capabilities include:
- Acting as local coordinating counsel for insurance industry clients worldwide
- Attorneys who are experienced in mediation in foreign countries
- Services of bilingual attorneys and a court-certified interpreter and translator
- Extensive experience in auto, premises, property, injury, life and maritime insurance matters
- Lawyers who will gladly travel anywhere in the world in order to more effectively represent our clients’ best interests
At Stephenson, Chávarri & Dawson, insurance industry clients can expect aggressive, cost-conscious and highly professional representation in both domestic and international litigation and related matters. The firm maintains close relations with several consular offices in New Orleans and professional connections with attorneys and firms in Latin America and Europe.
To discuss a particular legal need with an attorney with an international insurance litigation attorney at our New Orleans offices, feel free to call 504-523-6496 or contact the firm by e-mail at your convenience.