NEW ORLEANS INSURANCE DEFENSE LAWYERS
New Orleans, Louisiana Insurance Defense Law Firm
In addition to a wealth of experience and a record of achieving successful results in insurance defense litigation, our firm has unique and valuable qualities to offer our insurance clients. We are one of the few all-female insurance defense firms in the United States and we:
- are AV Peer Review Rated* by Martindale Hubbell
- are listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- have attorneys who speak French, Spanish and English fluently
- have an attorney who is a U.S. court-certified interpreter and translator
- are certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise Counsel
Our insurance defense attorneys are aggressive, cost-conscious and experienced. We defend insurance companies and their insureds against claims and lawsuits involving life, homeowners, health and supplemental insurance policies, both in the United States and internationally. We have handled cases involving individual plaintiffs, and we have defended insurance companies in complex class action lawsuits.
Providing Cost-Effective Defense Against Insurance Claims
Our New Orleans firm has experience defending insurance companies and the people they insure in auto accidents, premises liability, property damage and wrongful death cases. We represent insurance companies in a wide range of claims and lawsuits, including:
- Personal injury claims, including product liability, toxic torts, premises liability, slip and fall, dog bite and other injury and wrongful death cases
- Life insurance claims, including claims for policies sold to residents of foreign countries
- Health insurance claims
- Property damage claims under homeowners’ policies, commercial property insurance and umbrella coverage
- Claims under supplemental insurance coverage
Representing Insurance Companies in Louisiana, Across the Country and Around the Globe
Stephenson, Chávarri & Dawson, LLC, has a well-developed and successful insurance defense practice representing insurance companies in Louisiana, across the United States and in foreign countries. Typically, when the insured party speaks Spanish or French, the insurance company has to pay a translator or interpreter to translate oral or written statements, depositions and examinations under oath.
At our firm translation and interpretation is a primary aspect of the legal services we provide to our insurance company clients. Because some of our lawyers are bilingual in English and Spanish, or French and English, we can represent Spanish-speaking and French-speaking insureds much more effectively. We also provide bilingual insurance defense services in International insurance claims.
One of our attorneys is a U.S. court-certified translator. Insurance companies and other litigants frequently retain our firm to translate court-related documents, statements and testimony. The benefits of retaining a certified translator, who is also an experienced attorney, are self-evident. All of our bilingual attorneys are invaluable in a legal setting because of the legal—as well as linguistic—knowledge they bring to any proceeding.
To speak with one of our attorneys, contact Stephenson, Chávarri & Dawson, LLC.