New Orleans, Louisiana - Plaintiffs' Personal Injury Lawyers
If you were injured in a car or truck accident or a family member was killed in a tragic accident, you may not know where to turn for help. Just dealing with the physical pain of a serious injury or the grief and emotional stress of the sudden death of a loved one is hard enough.
Having to worry about how you will pay the medical or funeral expenses, when you fill out the accident and insurance forms, and how you will support your family when you can't work can be overwhelming.
At our New Orleans law firm, we understand how difficult it can be to deal with the aftermath of a serious injury or wrongful death. Our experienced personal injury lawyers work to alleviate as much stress as we can, so you can concentrate on getting better.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation to Discuss Your Accident or Injury Claim
For help with your accident or injury, call us at 1-866-761-7605 or contact our firm to schedule a free initial consultation. We work hard to protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Stephenson, Chávarri & Lambert, LLC, is a New Orleans law firm with decades-long roots in Louisiana. We are known as a knowledgeable and effective personal injury law firm. Our attorneys have the substantial legal and negotiation skills necessary to effectively fight for fair compensation after an accident.
Because our attorneys speak several languages, we represent foreigners, visitors and tourists from other states and countries who have been injured in New Orleans.
In our decades of legal practice in personal injury cases, we have achieved million-dollar-plus settlements for people who were seriously injured by someone else's negligence or carelessness.
When handling claims for serious personal injuries, we take responsibility for effective, aggressive investigation and representation. We want you to be able to focus on your health and your family, while we pursue a variety of legal means, and work to obtain the best possible result.
We assist clients in receiving compensation for their injuries, lost wages, and other damages in cases such as:
- Wrongful death cases
- Workplace injuries and workers' compensation
- Railroad injury cases, including injury claims for railway workers under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Premises liability, including slip and fall accidents caused by faulty stairways, slippery floors, broken railings, defective balconies, and other dangerous conditions in stores, restaurants, hotels, apartments and other premises
- Toxic torts, including injuries caused by toxic mold, asbestos, silica and other dangerous chemicals or substances
- Product liability, including injuries and deaths caused by defective products, medical devices or dangerous drugs
- Car and trucking accidents , including fatal head-on collisions, semi truck accidents, rear-end crashes, intersection wrecks, tractor trailer jack knife accidents and other traffic accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Maritime accidents
- Medical malpractice
No Recovery, No Fee
In our personal injury practice, we do not charge our clients any fee for a consultation. We typically handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that we do not receive attorneys' fees until and unless you receive a settlement.
To speak with one of our attorneys, contact Stephenson, Chávarri & Lambert, LLC, to schedule a free consultation regarding your personal injury case.